So I decided that rather than making different meals for all members of the family we would all go gluten and dairy free for the time being. It seemed a little daunting and I was worried we would only be eating chicken, rice, and veggies every night, but I am so thankful to have access to an online community of people that are also going through a similar diet.
Not only were we going gluten and dairy free, but I also wanted to find recipes that didn't have much tomatoes (since they don't agree with my husband) AND of course were freezer friendly. Hmmm... doesn't sound daunting at all right??
These are the recipes I decided to make. Sadly, raising a 2 year old and dealing with a newborn didn't leave me time to take pretty pictures of everything, but I did take one when I was working on three different meals:
2. Mexican Chicken and Rice (simple and yummy) from
3. Thai Chicken Soup (it's got a delicious kick) from
4. Rice Casserole with Bacon and Spinach (we all loved this!) from
5. Crockpot Italian Chicken with Potatoes (simple and yummy) from
6. Gluten Free Shepherd's Pie (not my favorite since I didn't have cheese haha) from