Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kmart Decorate it Forward



Thanks to Smiley360 I was once again able to participate in an awesome mission.


This time I was given a FREE $15 Kmart gift card and Holiday decorating shopping list and told to go shopping.Wait, let me think about that one for a second... Second over! Yes, Please!


Even better I went last Sunday with my 10% off coupon and was ready to shop!


The downside to the coupon is that it did not include sale items and of course ALL the Christmas items were on sale. Still got a good deal and glad I will be able to add a little Christmas cheer to my little apartment before we travel back to Los Angeles for Christmas.

It was nice to walk into Kmart and see a huge section dedicated just to all things Christmas including lights, garlands, trees, stockings, etc.





Another aspect of the mission was to sign up for ShopYourWay Rewards if I wasn't already a member. I found out I was already a member since this reward program includes Sears, Land's End, AND Kmart. Not bad to get rewards for shopping at 3 different stores.



Not sure what ShopYourWay is? Read this simple explanation found on shopyourway.com

Earning Points is Easy
  • At checkout, flash your Member Number - Voila! Points earned for every purchase.
  • If you forgot your Member Number, simply give the associate your phone number or email address.
Redeeming Points is Even Easier.
And More Fun!
  • At checkout, have the associate tell you your Points balance. No number handy? Use your phone number or email address.
  • Enter your Member PIN in the register keypad when prompted.
  • Let the associate know how many points you want to use for your purchase. Remember, every 1,000 Points = $1.



Thanks Again to Smiley360 for giving me a FREE $15 gift card to start my Christmas Decorating!






No comments:

Post a Comment