Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday (on a Saturday)

I posted on FB, but was too lazy I mean tired to write up a post on the blog... so now it will be posted!

This is a picture of my two daughters and myself at Together in Motion, an indoor play place. One of the workers offered to take a picture of us and I almost said "No thanks" and then decided that one day I might want some pictures with me in them :)


So, back to what I am thankful for...

I am SO thankful for the ability to take my daughter to this indoor play place. This space is not amazing (actually kinda smells like feet), but it is great because living in a place that is only fit for polar bears in the winter we are forced to play inside. 

Oh, and thanks to my amazing Husband for going to work daily so we can do these fun things!

No comments:

Post a Comment