Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 13th Meal Plan

Yay... I am sticking to my meal plan... plan :) Since deciding to do this I have actually spent less on groceries and we only eat out maybe once or twice a week max as opposed to 2-4 times like we used to.

Sunday:
B- Leftover German Pancakes I made Saturday
L- Not sure...
D- Frozen Meatloaf


For the husband I will try and make bacon, cheese, and egg "hot pockets" for him to take to work for breakfast since he said he wants something savory... yup he said savory.

Monday:
B- Cereal
L- Hummus, carrots, cucumber, cheese, crackers, kiwi
D- Low Carb Enchiladas

Tuesday:
B- Oatmeal
L- Zucchini Tots (Lillian loved them and I got some more zucchini for cheap)
D- Brown Rice Casserole with Turkey Sausage

Wednesday:
B- Cereal
L- Black Bean Quesadilla (using leftover tortillas, cheese, and black beans from Tuesday night)
D- Ham Fried Rice (using frozen ham I still have leftover from Easter)

Thursday:
B- Oatmeal
L- Mac n Cheese (we didn't eat any last week)
D- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo 

Friday:
B- Probably cereal again
L- Leftover mac n cheese
D- Sausage, Potatoes, and Spinach hot "salad"

Saturday:
B- Banana Bread and fruit
L- Tuna Melts
D- Going out


Kinda excited about doing these meal plans weekly and planning on making enough of most of the meals to freeze a second meal so I can have a break in future weeks from cooking. This freezer cooking experiment is going to help me decide what I will be making to freeze before baby #2 decides to appear in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment