Friday, October 26, 2012

Favorite Quote Friday

My little girl has the most amazing imagination and personality and I have started trying to keep track of all the things that come out of her mouth.

I am teaching her the sounds of the letters and today we had a conversation that went like this:

"D sounds like 'duh' 'duh' 'duh'...?" I waited to see what she would say.

"Daddy!" -Lillian

"You are right! Good Job! How about A? Ah ah  ...?"-Me

"Apple!"- Lillian

"Woohoo! Right again little girl! What about C?   Cuh cuh"...?"-Me

"Kangaroo!"-Lillian

"....hmmm well, you are right the 'cuh' sound is made by the K as well as the C, but kangaroo starts with a K not a C."-Me


I am one proud Momma and looking forward to many more exciting and challenging converstaions I will have with my little one.


No comments:

Post a Comment