Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nap Time Creation

I LOVE my little girls... but I also love my alone time that I get when they nap. Should I be napping with them? Possibly, since my almost 3 month old still gets up 2-3 times a night, but I cherish the moments I get to myself in a quiet apartment. 

Love reading to both girls before nap time:





Today, I made this:


It is simply a bunch of colors that sorta match the colors on my older little girl's curtains and bedspread. I am not into pink and purple everywhere so the room is decorated in a color theme which I am growing to love and excited to keep expanding. I had an extra canvas and used the BIC Mark-It markers to make a pattern. Not sure if I will add some white or black initials over the top of it or just leave it as is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment